Test Ride / Hire at Cycling 2000How it works: Take a bike away for the day on a test ride to understand and enjoy its full benefits, feel how it rides and confirm it is what you are looking for. A test ride of any bike is invaluable but a great option for an E-bike or Full Suspension Mountain Bike. Take a Mountain bike around Hicks Lodge, Sherwood Pines or even Cannock Chase to feel the full benefits of a quality frame and components, different travel, dropper seat posts etc. If you are interested in booking a test ride then we recommend you contact us first, to discuss the options and availability. We have Low Step-Through, Hybrid and Mountain Bikes available from Scott, Cannondale, Merida, EBCO and Pulse. We also have Bike Boxes available to rent, see details below. E-Bikes & Full Suspension Mountain Bikes:
- 24-hr test ride/hire £39.99, (refunded in full when you purchase a new e-bike).
- 48-hr test ride/hire £49.99, (refunded in full when you purchase a new e-bike).
- 24-hr test ride/hire £29.99
- 48-hr test ride/hire £39.99
Bike Models Available:
EBCO USR 55 E-Bike
Cannondale NEO E-Road
Merida Silex Gravel
Scott Plasma TT
Bike Box Hire:As more and more of us are travelling abroad with our bikes they need protecting during transport. Whether you are flying or driving and hard case for you road or mountain bike is a very good idea. Bike boxes can be hired for any number of days, please contact us to check availability and a book your box. We have several boxes available although they do get booked well in advance. We use Bike Box Alan and VeloVault boxes
- Box Hire is £6 per day
- ID and a security deposit is required, contact us for full T’s and C’s
Requirements For Bike Hire:The following are essential and what you will need on the day of collection – you won’t be able to demo a bike without them:
- Photo ID (driving licence or passport). We’ll keep your ID safe during your ride, and you can pick it up when you get back.
- Credit Card. For security reasons, we may ask for a pre-authorisation (deposit) of up to £1000 on your card.
- The rider is fully responsible for their actions whilst using the demo bike. Cycling 2000 do not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
- Each rider is responsible for providing their own insurance protection while using a demo bike. Any accident or injury caused by the rider’s actions will be the full responsibility of said rider.
- Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider.
- Each rider, upon signing the booking form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the demo bike.
- The booking form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested.
- The rider agrees to wear, as a minimum, a suitably designed cycling specific helmet while using the demo bike. Cycling 2000 reserve the right to refuse demo bike use to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
- The rider agrees to return the bike to the demo bike staff. Failure to return the bike will result in Cycling 2000 recovering the full retail value of the bike from the rider.
- The rider is responsible for any negligent damage caused to the bike. The cost of any damage caused (over and above standard wear and tear) will be recovered from the rider.
- Photo ID must be provided before the demo bike(s) will be released to the participant. Only nationally recognised forms of ID will be accepted i.e. Photo driving license and passport